We work with the families and estates of individuals who were seriously injured and subsequently lost their life as a result of the negligence of another individual or company. Our firm has the capacity to handle a variety of wrongful death cases arising from automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle, tractor-trailer, and other accidents. We have the skill, knowledge, compassion, and experience necessary to help you navigate the complexities of a wrongful death claim in today's legal environment.
FREE Case Evaluation
Contact Us: (844) 472-9683
Our initial consultation is free. During the initial consultation and throughout the course of your relationship with us, we will provide you with information, guidance, and genuine, honest legal opinions. We can help you navigate the difficulties and concerns that often accompany the loss of a loved one due to the negligence of another party, such as:
- Recommending resources to initiate and assist with estate administration
- Identifying and collecting all medical bills, funeral expenses, and other expenses
- Identifying available and applicable insurance coverage(s)
- Identifying and assessing other potential claims arising from the incident
- Stopping the calls from insurance adjusters
- Collecting, examining, and preserving evidence
- Identifying and presenting all losses and damages
- Presenting the claim to the insurance company and filing suit when necessary
- Handling the claim so you and your loved ones can focus on yourselves and each other
We handle cases on a contingency fee basis which means you do not pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf! For your FREE case evaluation, please contact us. We are available to speak with you via phone 24/7 or in person at a day, time, and location that is convenient for you.
In the meantime, please check out our Resources page for more information and links to local resources.